Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, Salix Fruits LLC has developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, communicate and disclose, and make use of personal information. Salix will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you voluntarily register, sign in or fill out a form on our app.
When registering on our app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, company, role and country.
We may request access to your device camera or photo gallery to let you take or upload photos of your products.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our app (We continually strive to improve our app offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing might be used to send information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we delete your data upon request?
You need to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your Name, Last Name and Email Address and we will proceed to delete your data from our registers.
No, we don’t.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The General Data Protection Regulation
Salix ensures that we are in full compliance with the GDPR regulation. Although many of these rules apply only to users in the European Union (EU), the changes will affect all users. As expressly required by the GDPR, when you use our services, you can exercise your rights at any time and in total transparency.
This policy was last modified on 04/24/2020.
Salix Fruits LLC
262 Taylors Farm Dr
Canton, GA 30115, USA
Phone: +1 (770) 872-7824
Salix is a global import-export company of fresh fruit, an American Company based in Atlanta. It also has offices in Philadelphia, Chicago, South Africa and Argentina. The firm has more than 15 years of experience in the fresh fruit business. Recently added a new business unit, processed foods.
Salix has a wide portfolio of over 25 produce items, but focuses on apples, lemons, oranges, tangerines, pears and grapes. The company works with more than 80 loyal growers in 18 countries, and 400 customers in 57 countries.
Salix was founded in 2013 by Juan González Pita and Luis Elortondo.